august, 2023

06aug7:00 amThe Highland YardFundraising event - hosted in the Village of Minden

the starting line of the Highland Yard


Event Details

100% of the money raised at the Highland Yard goes toward supporting the community of Haliburton, with 90% of funds helping Places for People in lowering mortgage and maintenance costs and purchasing additional properties to continue to serve the community, and the remaining 10% supporting Rotaract Haliburton Highlands in community service initiatives.

After three years of holding the run virtually, we are so excited to be back in person! Last year, with the help of runners like you, we raised more than $20,000. Help us surpass this target by raising pledges and donations for your run and together we can Hit a Grand Slam Home Run for Housing in Haliburton County!

Online registration closes Saturday, August 5th at 2:30PM.

On-site registration is available on Saturday, August 5th from 4:30PM – 7:00PM and on race-day, Sunday, August 6th from 7:15AM – 8:30AM at the River Cone in Minden.


(Sunday) 7:00 am


Minden Village

Bobcaygeon Road (Main Street)